GIRL: I want a man who can forgi;
vex not, hold me tigh;
trigger a satisfying orgas;
meet all household need;
sooth me to drea;
make love like a Troj;
answer me even when I don’t make sen;
see no flaw in his wom;
and haul the shopping insi;
develop a concrete plan for our li;
trigger a satisfying orgas;
meet all household need;
sooth me to drea;
make love like a Troj;
answer me even when I don’t make sen;
see no flaw in his wom;
and haul the shopping insi;
develop a concrete plan for our li;
feel me when I don’t feel h;
impart skills to our chidr;
entrust me with his mon;
eye no other skir;
take me to his moth;
erudite, dreamboat, sweeter than co;
laugh at my jo;
key me up when I’m l;
own at least a viney;
ardent, excellent coo;
knight who treats me like a queen.
DUDE: Which year are we?
GIRL: 2016, almost 2017, why?
DUDE: Because such creatures no longer exist.
GIRL: But I thought you were he?
DUDE: Uh…


No comments:
Post a Comment