Wednesday, 14 October 2015

A LOSER'S WHINES




I never conjectured that such a term as "ex" would have meaning, ever in the days Providence gifts me to trample on His earth. It sounded unrealistic and inconcievable, and, somewhat stupid.

Until it occurred.

How fast, how cruelly, how hard-hitting this took place has forever plagued me; and remains a matter of most profound delicacy, an intriguing shocker.

I learnt a great deal of lesson:

When a soul fails in their pursuit of an endeavour most sacred to their heart, grieving forever is as grievous a transgression as murder. It is, in truth, a path that may invite and hasten the victim's death.

And dying in one's own hands is downright unpardonable a transgression by the Supreme Judge!

Grieving nevertheless one must. It rivets the soul. It rejuvenates the body. It unclogs the mind. Except that mourning should not happen evermore.

I have learnt one more lesson.

When one fortune torpedoes, in recompense to his wounded heart, a seeker of fortune should embark more confidently, more unwaveringly, and even ruthlessly, onto a bigger, higher and more fulfilling undertaking than that which went moot.

Attaining thus is a reward more consoling than anything under the sun would come close to being. Yet mockery loudest and audacious to the unsuccessful pursuit.

I learnt yet another lesson.

A cliché though it may sound, but nothing could be as wiser, and as safer a bet, than to enter into a venture with, in addition to one's religious zeal, an open mind, and, most significantly, a flexible heart.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment