‘Hi,
miss.’
‘Do
we know each other?’
‘I
was wondering that too.’
‘What
pride!’
‘This
happens to be the finest wine in the whole region.’
‘I
reckon I didn’t notice you were a sommelier.’
‘That’s
how we miss our fortune.’
‘I
guess you need an urgent reality check’
‘Not more
than you need to open your eyes wider, you don’t mean?’
‘This
coffee is horrible,’
‘I
wanna break free from this trouble.’
‘My
advice, break free from yourself.’
‘What
do you mean?’
‘Pray,
you’re the rut yourself.’
‘How
do you think the meal was?’
‘Unbelievable.
Who is the artist?’
‘The
gourmet happens to be standing right in your front.’
‘Me
neither, darling.’
‘I
made you.’
‘I
made myself.’
‘You
copied me.’
‘I
am smarter.’
‘I
don’t hate you. I don’t love you either.’
‘I
think you are nuts.’
‘Consider
the feeling mutual.’
‘You
are a jerk-ass.’
‘Except
that I’m not a joke. Like you.’
What
you did was utter mediocrity.
This
lass is barely tolerable.
Give
lash to the horse.
‘Nothing.
What do you think of me?’
‘Technically,
you are a dumbass.’
I
can punch within and beyond my weight.
‘Can
you please share with me what are you thinking, now?’
‘You,
definitely.’
Charisma
does not always sit in a stunning body;
Nor
does incredible sex mean a happy life.
He
is chivalrous, albeit conceited.
‘Can we date?’
‘Can we date?’
‘Is
that your best ace?’
‘Can
I share a secret?’
‘I’m
surprised you can keep one.’
Great
is a man who has vast territories under his command;
But
even greater is a man who has infinite latency to expand his territories.
‘You
have no idea how much I care.’
‘You
have no idea how much I don’t.’
Your craving for ill drama is unrivalled.
The
resemblance between the boy and his father is magnificent.
Brimming
wisdom is bereft of harm.
A
little wealth bewitches people
Wise is a man who can keep his cool head in the face of a sudden turn in his fortune.
Wise is a man who can keep his cool head in the face of a sudden turn in his fortune.
Shrewder
is a man who keeps a spare trick up his sleeve;
It
is a world of endless shockers we live in.
‘How
the hell did you land this job?’
‘What
did the boss do?’
‘Fuck
me.’
1








James you must have been out of your mind.
ReplyDelete